GH Project #2 Reflection – Cancer

For the second Genius Hour Project, I decided to focus my research on types of cancer (specifically Leukemia and Breast Cancer) and their effects. I’ve always been interested in expanding my knowledge on cancer. Currently, 7.6 million people die from cancer worldwide every year. It’s not a recent issue, therefore the earlier people learn and update themselves on the topic, the more chances we can find more cures.

Throughout the project, I learned many different thing from the causes/ symptoms  to the treatments of Leukemia and Breast Cancer. This helped me get a different view on the life we’re living in. As kids, we tend to have unrealistic views on life, but as we grow up and learn more and more things, it all changes. The knowledge that I have acquired during this project could help me later on in life if I want to become a doctor or a nurse. Even at this moment, I could help fundraisers that accumulate money to  help cancer patients.

For my next Genius Hour topic I’m going to focus on pop music and it’s history. This will hopefully help the younger generation understand and learn about the people who created the genres in music that are used worldwide.  

Link to Photo

One thought on “GH Project #2 Reflection – Cancer